Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Some things I love right now

So I’m really loving a lot of things from Kate Spade’s new spring collection!  I have 3 or 4 KS bags circa 2004-2005, which I still love and use by the way, but the past few years, nothing of hers has really caught my eye.  It all looked too boxy and old-lady-ish.  But now, BAM!  Cute bows, pretty colors, ostrich skin!  A girl always needs another handbag.  (You should be able to click on the picture to get the link, hope I did it right)

Purple, ostrich, and a BOW!

Kate Spade ostrich maryanne

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Very cute, BOW, would be great for a nice dinner out

Easton Square Joleen

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pink stripes!!!

Jubilee Stripe Opus

The perfect metallic tote!  But is it trying to hard to be a Chanel?

Gold Coast Maryanne

And how cute is this coat!!

Soda Fountain Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment